JOIN OUR TEAM AT LANGTON CLIMATECARE.
Currently accepting resumes for the following positions
- Full time employment
- Job start date is as soon as possible
- Monday – Friday – days
- rotational after hours service schedule
- valid driver’s license with clean abstract required
- Only qualified applicants will be considered.
- Submit resume with references.
Sheet Metal Installer/Journeyman
We are presently seeking a Licensed Sheet Metal Worker 308A for Commercial & Residential sheet metal work with a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
Applicant must be comfortable with new installations, retrofits, modifications and repairs on a variety of size scales.
The position available will be a full-time.
About us: Langton Mechanical, in Hamilton, Ontario provides residential expertise, specializing in furnaces, air conditioners, heat pumps, ductless split systems, fireplaces, duct cleaning, Indoor Air Quality products and more. Established in 1994, Langton Mechanical is a family owned and operated business, providing exceptional heating and cooling service to all our customers.
Eligible applicants must have a minimum five years working experience within the sheet metal industry. Additional licenses such as gas (G1, G2 or G3) would be an extreme benefit, however, is not necessary.
The following are the requirements for all applicants:
- A valid 308A Sheet Metal Worker License Minimum 5 years experience in the sheet metal industry. Registered with a Valid ID for OCOT Valid TSSA G1, 2 or 3 is a benefit Valid Ontario Driver’s License with Clean Driving Record (Must be able to provide a Drivers Abstract Good Written and Oral Communication Skills Professional Attitude Capable of the following: Measure & Send Information in for All Material Ordering Interpret Project Drawings Work Alone or in a Team Environment Follow Health and Safety Rules and Mandates Good Team Player Organize Themselves Own Industry Tools Come work with us!
We offer: We offer our employees top wages based on experience and benefits package.
We welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
By applying to this position, you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit.
How to Apply:
Please fill in the following form with your resume attached that clearly outlines your QUALIFICATIONS and previous work EXPERIENCE with REFERENCES