(Starting at $23.95/month)
Select from a tankless or tank-type water heater and enjoy quality, reliability, and the following benefits.
- 12 year comprehensive parts and labour warranty.
- High-performance, money-saving efficiency.
- Ongoing scheduled maintenance program.
Hot Water Solutions That Help You Save Money & Energy
While that’s a significant chunk of monthly change, the fact is that these costs can be reduced through certain means, such as modifying water usage. But one way to really reduce the impact of hot water on your bills is to invest in a more cost-effective, energy-efficient solution from ClimateCare.
How ClimateCare’s Solutions Help
Using a standard-efficiency water heater will usually result in those hefty costs month to month. Switching to a high-efficiency or tankless water heater, however, can provide you with a significant reduction.
Going a step further, combining your space and water heating into an integrated, high-efficiency system can help you cut back on costs even more. That’s because systems like this:
- Offer efficiencies of over 90% for both water and space heating
- Can be less expensive than separate systems
- Can eliminate the need for separate exhaust systems
Whichever way you choose to go for your heating needs, any of these solutions will offer you a system that helps you save on both money and energy.
Why Choose ClimateCare for Your Hot Water Solutions?
ClimateCare’s team of contractors is dedicated to helping you find the right solution for your lifestyle, your needs and your budget. But how else do we help?
Every ClimateCare member:
- Is required to have the necessary licenses and certifications and pass our rigorous screening process before joining our team
- Undergoes continuous training in order to provide you with the best possible service
- Works with a commitment to building long-lasting relationships with all of our customers
ClimateCare also offers maintenance and protection plans that help guarantee if your hot water solution stops working or experiences problems, we’ll be there to help fix it quickly and efficiently.
Check out our Clarity “Rent versus Own Comparison”.
Contact Langton Mechanical Today to Learn More About our Hot Water Solutions
Our home comfort specialist’s at Langton Mechanical will be happy to arrange a on-site visit with you FREE of charge. During our visit our sales representative will assess the efficiency of your present equipment and determine how you can best invest your money to save money over time. Langton Mechanical offers information on the latest energy efficient equipment, utility provider’s and manufacturer’s rebates and incentives, financing, and our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.